Shrimp Stuffed Eggs and Pickled Shrimp Recipe
Don’t forget to add spice to your social media life by downloading our fabulous app (LOOPIN) at https://itunes.apple.com/th/app/loopin/id490166761?mt=8
Also like us on Facebook: Loopin.com — https://www.facebook.com/LoopinThailand?ref=hl
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half width-wise
- 1 cup Blue Plate mayonnaise or other good mayonnise
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white truffle oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Deviled Shrimp Stuffing (recipe follows)
Remove yolks from eggs. Set whites aside. Add egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, truffle oil, and salt to a food processor and purée until a fine mousse texture is achieved. Add salt to taste.
Transfer to plastic disposable piping bag for ease stuffing eggs. Set aside.
Stand egg whites upright in egg cups or trim thin slivers from the closed ends so they will stand upright on their own.
Pipe Deviled Shrimp Stuffing into egg whites, filling each cavity half way. Pipe egg yolk mousse atop stuffing, filling each cavity to capacity. Serve with Pickled Shrimp.
Deviled Shrimp Stuffing
MAKES 24 PIECES
- 24 colossal (U–12) Louisiana shrimp, boiled with seafood boil seasoning, peeled and…
View original post 97 more words